...teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Col. 3:16, 17

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chocolate or the other brown stuff?

So I put the boys down for a nap today and was very excited to be able to nap myself for a little while. I could hear thatcher talking to himself and trying to talk to Oliver, who was being a good boy and ignoring him. After about 10 minutes, Oliver bolts out of the bedroom and yells, "Thatcher has poop all over his hands!"
True enough, Thatcher is standing in his crib with both hands covered in his own poop. I thought I was having a deja vu moment because he looked exactly the same after eating his chocolate cookie after lunch-minus the eating part- I pray!!
He decided to finger paint his crib with it, what a masterpiece it was!!!
I wish I had my camera on hand to be able to freeze these moments-I know it would make great blackmail down the road, I am thinking future girlfriends would love to see this stuff. Haa haa!!!
Oh and the best part of the story is we ran out of wipes this morning so I had to clean everything with wet napkins. Luckily I found some antibacterial hand wipes!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is way too funny, but you know, you really shouldn't be exerting yourself like that. Next time, call your hubby to come and clean up! I'm only saying that because it really is in the best interest of the baby!

Heather said...

o.k. I just wanted to post again so you could see the new pic. I put on!