Thursday, April 3, 2008
Pregnancy
I talked to one of Travis's cousins the other day who also is pregnant. She and I have very different stories when it comes to fertility. It took them 2 years to get pregnant, Travis looks at me and i am pregnant. It was so cool to visit with her and talk about our perspectives of being with child, we complained and laughed at the usual scenerios but at the end she very seriously said, " I am so glad I got a chance to have this experience. It is so cool!" I guess it's something I have felt but I have never said it out loud. Of course I am thankful that God has blessed me with my children, but I will never know the extent of hers or anyone else who deals with infertility issues. Her comment made me feel a little more appreciative of the gift that is inside me. Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello doll-I left a comment but because I wasn't a google member I signed in and then lost my work. So here goes again. By the way if it accidentally was sent and this appears to be a duplicate oh well. Enjoy.
It is interesting to read your blogs. It's especially neat to see where you are right now and where you will be in 20 years from now. I wanted to encourage you to keep doing what you are doing. Your awesome. You love your boys and your home and your husband and Your Creator. What else is there?? Sure our physical bodies can be our biggest enemy sometimes when were tired, grumpy whatever-but all in all you are an awesome gal. I'm proud to know you as my daughter, friend, mommy to my adorable grandbaby boys.Keep up the good blog and have fun with each day.
Love mom
AHHHH, what a nice mom you have!
Post a Comment