...teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. Col. 3:16, 17

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Green-it's the color of the day

Since yesterday's art project with the brown stuff I thought I'd tell you Thatcher moved on to a new color of green. As in his nose and eyes are secreting (that word just sounds gross) green stuff. I was so excited we had made it through most of the winter with no big colds or ear infections, but I was wrong. Thatcher hasn't gotten over his cold from two weeks ago and now, I believe, it has turned into a sinus infection.(after searching online his symptoms suggest this) Poor kiddo!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think there's a shirt at wal-mart that says "It's not easy being green".

Sorry, Thatcher is sick!