
Doctor visit today went wonderful!! The baby is perfect. Every concern we had recently showed up normal in the ultrasound, normal brain, normal amniotic fluid! Thank you Jesus!!
he weighs 6 lbs 3 oz. I am dilated to 1 cm and everything else is normal.
To top it all off the doc agreed to induce me early. yeah for me.
So mark your calendars for the 28th and hopefully with an easy labor, we will see our little guy.
Oh check out the new name to vote for.
Thanks for all of your prayers and concern when we didn't know what was going on. God is in control of everything and we are so thankful that He has blessed us with another healthy baby.
3 comments:
Yeah!! We are rejoicing in the Lord with you! I can't wait to meet this little guy!
I wanted to come back and vote for baby names again, but it wouldn't let me! I could only change my vote and I don't want to do that!
Are you guys any closer to deciding?? Inquiring minds want to know!
Hey there! Praise God that everything is OK!!!
Tayva was born on 4-28, so maybe your baby will be born on her birthday! Looking forward to seeing your new baby!
Post a Comment